§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, phone number, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Pursuant to Article 4 (1) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO), “personal data” means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); a natural person is regarded as identifiable, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
(3) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is the Mojin Robotics GmbH, Panoramaweg 5/1, 71111 Waldenbuch (see our imprint).
§2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information according to Art. 15 DS-GVO,
- Right to correction under Art. 16 DS-BER,
- Right to cancellation (“Right to Forgot”) under Art. 17 DS-GVO,
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 DS-GVO,
- Right to object to the processing according to Art. 21 DS-GVO,
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 DS-GVO.
With regard to the right to information and the right to erase, however, the restrictions under §§ 34 and 35 BDSG apply.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by us at a data protection supervisory authority, Article 77 DSGVO i. V. m. § 19 BDSG. The competent supervisory authority in matters of data protection law is the state data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based. A list of the data protection officers as well as their contact data can be taken from the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
§3 collection of personal data when contacting us through our website
(1) When you use our products, we collect the following information:
- Your contact and master data, d. H.
- Title, first name, last name,
- If necessary company
- a valid email address,
- Telephone number (landline and / or mobile)
- if necessary financial data
The collection of these data takes place
- to identify you as our customer;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing;
- to settle possible liability claims as well as the assertion of any claims against you. This data processing is based on your order and is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO required for the purposes mentioned above for the mutual fulfillment of obligations arising from the contractual relationship.
(2) Unless otherwise stated above, the personal data collected by us will only be stored until the end of the contractual relationship and thereafter deleted unless we are under Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DS-GVO are obliged to store for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) or you are obliged to make further storage in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have consented. In the case of legal storage periods, we limit the processing accordingly; the necessity of keeping the data is checked every three years.
(3) However, a transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GMO have given your express consent to
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO is required for the protection of legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DS-GVO is a legal obligation, as well
- as permitted by law and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
(4) Insofar as in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO is required for the performance of contractual relationships with you or, at least, on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of our services, your personal data will be processed on our behalf by external service providers. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO i.V.m.